Transparent + Responsive
We provide regular updates and real-time access to each project as it moves from phase to phase. Below is a glimpse into our world.
During the discovery phase, we work with you to gain a solid understanding of your organization and the goals of the project.
- Review Brand & Messaging
- Review Client Goals
- Review Analytics
- Investigate Competitors
- Finalize Sitemap
The design phase is where we apply what we’ve learned to create the overall look and feel of the new website.
- Create Design Direction
- Finalize Menu Layout & Content Placement
- Color Palette & Font Selection
- Iterate Design Directions Based on Client Feedback
- Merge Directions, Styles, & Client Feedback into Single Final Design
After the website design is completed, we begin development and the new site starts to take life. During this phase, we host the site on a staging server where you see real-time progress of the project.
- Code Website Theme from Final Design
- Deploy to Staging Server
- Add Content to Website & Style to Match Design
Once the site is developed, it’s time for a thorough testing. We review the website on all major platforms/devices and test & verify all web forms.
- Test Site on Various Browsers & Devices
- Test Web Forms
It is important to us that you are empowered with the ability to manage your new website. Our team will lead a training session for you and your team to go over all of the most important aspects of the website’s administrative system.
- Perform Training Session with Client for Site Management
The site is created; your team is trained; it’s time to go live. Once deployed, our team implements any required redirects for old links and reviews social media sharing to ensure your site looks perfect when sent out into the real world.
- Deploy Site to Live Server
- Set Up Redirects from Old URLs
- Test Social Media Sharing Functionality
Aftercare & Ongoing Marketing
Getting the most out of your website requires ongoing efforts. We offer services to help you host, maintain, and market your new website.
- Website Hosting & Care Plans
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Creation & Management
- Advertising with Google, Facebook, & Other Networks (SEM)